Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday photo

Helleborus aka Lenten Rose
We saw the sun today. And ripped appart the kitchen. Or further ripped apart the kitchen anyway. We now have a fridge in the dining room, food in tupperware boxes scattered throughout the house and cupboards outside under tarps. If all goes well, we'll install our new tile floor next week. So much for a weekend of relaxation. But having a functional kitchen sounds pretty nice. I think we pulled the wall down and started the kitchen reno over a year ago... so it's about time. It only took us about 5 months to choose the tile, so it seems a bit crazy to think that we can actually install the tile in a few days. We'll see.

Making a bit of progress on the cherry blossoms. I found one that had 'hatched' I think our tree is struggling. David thinks it's just hidden from the morning sun. He's the tree expert...



No comments:

Post a Comment